As a proud Tiger alumnus, my goal is to teach fair play, balance, life lessons, and build character. Education based athletics is a large part of the development of future leaders. Our athletic program will enhance the total school experience for each student-athlete, and work to prepare them for the next stages of their lives. Welcome back students for the 2017-2018 school year!
Warrensville c/o 2001
Athletic Department Mission Statement:
The Warrensville Heights Athletic Department is committed to enhancing the improvement of the student athlete’s attitude, pride and self-image through developing positive relationships with coaches and team members while being held accountable for demonstrating responsible actions. Warrensville Heights Athletic Department will provide a variety of experiences that will assist in educating the student-athlete physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally beyond the academic classroom. Through athletics, Warrensville Heights Athletic Department will promote good character and high values that will develop our student athletes for success in life.
Athletic Department Philosophy:
The purpose of Warrensville Heights interscholastic sports program is to:
- Provide a place of nurturing and growth for student athletes in a competitive setting where they can mature and further develop their talents.
- Build on the value of sportsmanship, respect, and dignity instilled by parents and families.
- Create solid citizens who contribute positively to their communities and their world.
- Develop the whole student athlete – physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially.
- To develop the concept of goal attainment through self-discipline, hard work and dedication.